FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Find answers to the FAQs about the Strategies for Chronic Care site
- Am I allowed to print, download, or post the resources on my company site?
- Do resources remain on the site indefinitely, or are they removed after a period of time?
- How often are new resources added to the site?
- Can I customize the resources I downloaded from the site?
- Do I have to create an account or sign in to access resources?
You may print, copy, and/or redistribute the content, without modification, for your own non-commercial use.
You can find instructions on downloading and customizing resources later on in this section.
All content, images, and text are the property of Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BIPI). No content, images, or text may be modified or otherwise altered in any manner without the express written permission of BIPI.
On occasion, certain resources may be retired from the site. Retired pieces will be replaced with an updated and/or similar piece as often as possible.
New resources are added to the site with some frequency, but there is no defined timeframe for doing so. As new resources are added, a message will appear on the homepage alerting you to their recent availability.
You may choose to customize resources by adding your organization’s logo.
If you are a return visitor to the Strategies for Chronic Care site, you may have noticed that you can no longer sign-in or add resources to your cart. All resources can be downloaded and accessed from the site without an account or login.